Here are some tips on choosing your wedding shoes to avoid blisters and comfortable throughout the wedding event :
- New shoes almost always make the blisters feet, to make sure shoes are already in your hand, 2-3 weeks before the wedding day. Wear shoes for walking in the home so used to it and avoid foot blisters.
- Customize shoes to your taste.
- Choose shoes that did not trouble while wearing them.
- Adjust the model and color of shoes with a wedding dress.
- High heels are seductive and can make you look more attractive. But you should not choose the heels are too high because it can be excruciating leg.